Criteria for Application
The Hardee’s® $10,000 College Fund Contest is open to students who are:
- Seventeen (17) years or older or the age of majority at the time of entry
- Earning a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale at current educational institution at the time of entry
- Legal resident of the following counties in the State of Kentucky: Anderson, Bath, Bourbon, Boyle, Breathitt, Casey, Clark, Clay, Estill, Fayette, Fleming, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jackson, Jessamine, Knott, Knox, Laurel, Lee, Lincoln, Madison, Magoffin, Menifee, Mercer, Montgomery, Morgan, Nicholas, Owsley, Perry, Powell, Pulaski, Rockcastle, Rowan, Russell, Scott, Wayne, Whitley, Wolfe, or Woodford (excluding residents of all other counties in Kentucky and all other 49 States of the United States, including the District of Columbia, and Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions)
- Are enrolled as candidate for a degree by December 31, 2020 at either (a) a Kentucky college or university, or (b) a Kentucky eligible educational institution that either provides a program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor’s or higher degree or offers a program of training to prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation and is authorized under federal or Kentucky law to provide such a program and is accredited by a nationally recognized accreditation agency. Such college or university, or a vocational or technical school at which you will attend by December 31, 2020 must be located in the State of Kentucky, and charge students tuition for attendance. A Kentucky “eligible educational institution” is one whose primary function is the presentation of formal instruction and that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly enrolled body of students in attendance at the place where it carries on its educational activities and includes a college, university, vocational or technical school.
- INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN KENTUCKY, MUST HAVE PERMISSION FROM THEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN PRIOR TO ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Eligible students must demonstrate exemplary community service and commitment to academic excellence. Your application will be evaluated on your:
- Exemplary community service and commitment to academic excellence
- Creativity and originality
- Quality content, grammar & word count accuracy
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contest period: 9/9/19-11/15/19. Sponsor: Viamedia, Inc., 220 Lexington Green Circle, Suite 300, Lexington, KY 40503.